About Vincent Wong ESQ 關於黃律師
Vincent S. Wong has more than 20 years of experience in law and business, and has held positions with top law firms and organizations in the world, including:
Vincent S. Wong represents corporations and individuals in complex litigation matters, primarily relating to corporate or commercial matters. Mr. Wong is admitted to practice law in New York, New Jersey, Washington D.C. and Pennsylvania. He also regularly lectures on corporate, securities and transactional issues. Mr. Wong is also licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in New York.
In addition to speaking regularly to business and trade organizations on law and business topics, Mr. Wong has published a book entitled “Real Estate Law 2011/2012” in the English and Chinese languages.
黃德勝律師代表個人及企業處理複雜的訴訟事項,及涉及到企業或商業的問題. 黃律師有資格在紐約州,新澤西州,華盛頓特區及賓夕法尼亞州法律執業. 而且,黃律師擁有紐約的註冊會計師的執照.
此外, 黃律師經常為商業及貿易組織講解有關於法律與企業的話題, 並出了一本名為”Real Estate Law 2011/2012”的有中英文版本的書
- Bernard M. Baruch College, B.B.A., magna cum laude in Accounting, 1992
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 1996
- New York
- New Jersey
- District of Columbia
- Eastern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
- U.S. Tax Court, U.S. Court of Appeals: 2nd Circuit, 3rd Circuit, 4th Circuit, 5th Circuit, and 9th Circuit
Chinese (Taisanese) and Burmese